Friday 9 December 2022


Before we say Goodbye to year 2022 I would like to share few information with you.
If you need more idea for last minutes presents the Tunde-World’s eChristmas Gift card available in your chosen amount.
We return for our first term of group training on 18th January 2023.
The new term schedule available on this page https://tundeworld.com/Merry-Christmas
During time the Getting Stronger and all virtual programs are available.
To all those that have supported me at Tunde-World over the years I would like to say a very big thank you.
I am blessed that you chose Tunde-World’ service with me to be a party of your story throughout 2022.
May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.
Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year. Looking forward to an even more amazing 2023.
May the Chi be with you.
Sending love and blessings.
Merry Christmas!